[1.3.0] - 2020-07-29
You can now configure this plugin to run as a platform
Added a fan device factory to detect which fan is used
Added support for the dmaker.fan.p9 fan (Mijia Tower Fan)
Added support for the dmaker.fan.p10 fan (Mijia 2-in-1 DC Inverter Fan 2)
Added support for the zhimi.fan.za5 fan (Smartmi Standing Fan 3)
Added generic miot fan
Added fan capabilities to easily distinguish what features fan models support
Platform is now also the preferred way to use the plugin, when still using as an accessory a warning will be shown.
Optimized miot protocol
Reorganized project structure
Note: All users should switch to use the plugin as a platform since the accessory way will be removed soon. In order to switch to platform you just simply need to adjust your config.json as the example in the README.
… und wieder die „Zauberschrift“
- Drops support for ‘password’ authentication type
- Config overhaul (see README for migration guide)
- alwaysOpenSwitch renamed to dangerouslyEnableAlwaysOpenSwitch
- Automatically setup default snapshot image for the video doorbell
- Better API rate-limit handling and logging
- Local webhook URLs now have a unique ID
- Webhook URLs are rotated periodically (same interval as the location updates)
- Convert to TypeScript
- Add test server config generation for easy local testing
- Add automatic doc generation for configuration and defaults
- Refactor callbacks to async/await
- Refactor prototype setup to ES6+ class
- Move all API requests into single client
- Deduplicate other code
- Fix stray
Sorry für die Zauberschrift
‼️ This update is highly recommended due to the webhook security related updates in this and v1.1.0. ‼️
#56 @nihalgonsalves Add HMAC handling for all webhooks: All webhooks are now created using a constantly changing pre-shared key and the incoming data is verified. Combined . Thanks to @ermalguni for the hint! (Please look at #43 for context).
Add a shorter configurable webhookUpdateInterval (please look at the docs)
Webhook URLs are now correctly updated when the webhook backend connection drops momentarily and reconnects.
Failures on first startup are re-tried within minutes rather than waiting for the next location update interval.
Redundant log statements removed
SeydX ist wieder aktiv